Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Performance upgrades

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Performance upgrades

Hey guys I got a 2002 24 valve and I have a air horn, fass 95, 4 inch dual exhaust + 100 horsepower injectors cold air intake I'm looking for a new upgrade thinking maybe the super B turbo kit but not really sure I do a lot of towing on the weekend when I go camping on the weekend

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Fill out your signature. What year of truck? Check out Tater built turbochargers. He'll mod your stock turbo for more flow. Get a smarty.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRToney View Post
    Fill out your signature. What year of truck? Check out Tater built turbochargers. He'll mod your stock turbo for more flow. Get a smarty.
    Original post said 02. And he's a free member. Sig isn't available (unless that's changed recently)

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whorti31601 View Post
    Hey guys I got a 2002 24 valve and I have a air horn, fass 95, 4 inch dual exhaust + 100 horsepower injectors cold air intake I'm looking for a new upgrade thinking maybe the super B turbo kit but not really sure I do a lot of towing on the weekend when I go camping on the weekend
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...d643c56a6f.jpg
    Does look like you got the fueling... I've heard a lot of happy people running the super B. But also hearing some good things about tater. Most people that tow pretty regularly but also have the power bug go with compounds.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

My bad I just read 24 valve and never had a pic the first time I read the post. I think it's kinda silly not to be able to have a small signature and to be a free member. I was testing the waters before I spent any $. Traffic over here is low but members seem pretty decent.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

It was like that I just updated everything later after you said everything tapatalk is new to me

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Re: Performance upgrades

Someone mentioned Tater Built Turbos.... I heard the same called spoke to him got a recommendation for towing sent in my good turbo and was initally told a week to ten days before it was shipped back out to me... After two weeks I called he said they would finish it next week,, another two weeks go by call him again this time the actuators were delayed and they should have it at the end of next week .. Now over 6 weeks and being told in a week to next week three times I called no answer (more than once) I text that I was cancelling the order and just wanted my old turbo back... a day later he responds .. Guess what it was no its not the checks in the mail its we re working on it and will finish it next week..So I can t cancel, can t get a response , can t get a shipping date and if he does ship it in the next week it will have taken him over 8 weeks.. Oooh on his facebook he now has an abundacne of turbos for sale.
    I can t say how good or bad his work is I can only report on his customer service after the sale and the communcation ...If i do finally get a turbo back I can only wonder what kind of warranty and help if needed he ll provide...?????

About a month Later got a refund on my core.. so, except for the delays and mis communication he s oK ...

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Re: Performance upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by 300zx View Post
    Someone mentioned Tater Built Turbos.... I heard the same called spoke to him got a recommendation for towing sent in my good turbo and was initally told a week to ten days before it was shipped back out to me... After two weeks I called he said they would finish it next week,, another two weeks go by call him again this time the actuators were delayed and they should have it at the end of next week .. Now over 6 weeks and being told in a week to next week three times I called no answer (more than once) I text that I was cancelling the order and just wanted my old turbo back... a day later he responds .. Guess what it was no its not the checks in the mail its we re working on it and will finish it next week..So I can t cancel, can t get a response , can t get a shipping date and if he does ship it in the next week it will have taken him over 8 weeks.. Oooh on his facebook he now has an abundacne of turbos for sale.
    I can t say how good or bad his work is I can only report on his customer service after the sale and the communcation ...If i do finally get a turbo back I can only wonder what kind of warranty and help if needed he ll provide...?????
    Hate that for you bud that really sucks and is completely ridiculous and shitty or no kind of customer service

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post