Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  29
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2016 raceme ultra

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: 2016 raceme ultra

HELP!!! I think I might have found the issue with my unit not turning on. The plug-in in the back seems to be broken. I don't know if that was caused when I was plugging it in or what but it appears to be the problem. Is there any way to get that fixed? I sure hope so. Otherwise, I'm going to be pretty upset at having spent the money on something that seems so fragile and I only used once to load the tune. Thanks.RaceMe Plug.jpg

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Happened to me to no fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tmd4 View Post
    Happened to me to no fix

So basically it's a $1500 paper weight? That's BS!

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob H View Post
    So basically it's a $1500 paper weight? That's BS!
    Ya I'm still going through it

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tmd4 View Post
    Ya I'm still going through it

Have you been talking to the company about it? What have they said?

6. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

They basically said its not fixable

7. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Oh my Lord. That's not gonna fly at all. They cannot expect people to pay that sort of money and then have the damn thing break so easily, especially when it's such a vital part. It's not like we were doing anything weird with it. Just trying to plug the thing in. You can bet I will be running that up the flagpole.

8. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Oh my Lord. That's not gonna fly at all. They cannot expect people to pay that sort of money and then have the damn thing break so easily, especially when it's such a vital part. It's not like we were doing anything weird with it. Just trying to plug the thing in. You can bet I will be running that up the flagpole.
    You can buy just the display...

http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=product&info=31

However, these units have a year warranty on them. Email pics and proof of purchase to RaceME and they should send you a replacement. Here is their email: office@raceme.eu

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, elcubano thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, elcubano liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    You can buy just the display...

http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=product&info=31

However, these units have a year warranty on them. Email pics and proof of purchase to RaceME and they should send you a replacement. Here is their email: office@raceme.eu

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

Hey Ray,

Thanks for the info. I sent them an email along with pictures earlier today and am awaiting reply. I sure hope it is covered under warranty. I heard they were a good company but I am going to be pretty upset if they don't stand behind it. With all the positive things I have heard about you and Double R, I am wishing I would have bought through you. My shop in Waxahachie, TX is the one that installed it. I'll keep ya updated. When I get it fixed, I plan on getting the Warp tune from you.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

I don't know if the grid heater had to be relocated. I'll ask my shop that did the install. As far as the tuner itself, I have the 150 tune and 29 timing installed right now but for some reason, the unit stopped working all together. It won't even turn on right now. All the connections seem to be in order so I don't know what is going on.
    I was just wondering what you did with it if anything. You don't have to do anything with your GH, but I know it reduces the airflow by a good amount in the stock configuration. I was going to delete and relocate mine with the GDP TVGH once I get some free time one of these weekends and I'll put my new intake horn on then.

That's a real bummer about your unit not working . Hopefully you can get it covered under warranty though.

Last edited by dieseljeeper; 08-09-2016 at 10:16 AM. Reason: update
    2016 3500 CCSB SRW Aisin 3.42s: RaceMe Ultra w/Double R Diesel Warp tuning, AFE 5" TBE, GDP S2 intake & TVGH, Air Boss 67 plenum, Rok-Tek grill, SPOD & some LEDs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234