Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 10 of 253 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #91

User Info Menu

From tomorrow on a new RAME003H software and 1.0.17 firmware is available
    It supports extended idle shutdown
    2010-12 model OTF programing support (VGT adjustment is not yet working it comes later because of the many calibrations and tables we have to work through)
    And some minor changes

Franz

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #92

User Info Menu

This is great news! @Franz

So as of the new update coming tomorrow, the 2010-12 pickups will have the same options as the 2013-15s except for the OTF turbo options? And all 2010-15 pickups will have the option for extended shutdown? I assume extended shutdown is the same as what some folks call a turbo cool down engine shutdown timer?

BTW I understand the turbo mapping details. I've looked at many base files over past few years. Seems the 2007.5-2012 6.7s use a arbitrary number that must be interpreted and converted into a % closed position. The 2013-15 base files have the turbo mapping already in % closed positions.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #93

User Info Menu

Having a problem now
    Mail direct to me please

6. Top Of Page | #94

User Info Menu

I emailed Franz about the extended idle shut down. Apparently some newer trucks will shut down after 5 or 10 minutes of idle time much like the new big rigs do. This feature extends that time to 6 hours. Now with that information relayed, I can't say for a fact how long I've let my 2015 3500 idle in the past, but I'd be pretty certain it has idled for longer than 10 minutes, so I don't know if this is all trucks, certain trucks, trucks in different countries, or if I just have not idled long enough yet. Now that I think about it as I type. It has shut down using remote start I guess last winter. I figured it was a remote start thing. Still a little confused but this is not a turbo cool down feature.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #95

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I emailed Franz about the extended idle shut down. Apparently some newer trucks will shut down after 5 or 10 minutes of idle time much like the new big rigs do. This feature extends that time to 6 hours. Now with that information relayed, I can't say for a fact how long I've let my 2015 3500 idle in the past, but I'd be pretty certain it has idled for longer than 10 minutes, so I don't know if this is all trucks, certain trucks, trucks in different countries, or if I just have not idled long enough yet. Now that I think about it as I type. It has shut down using remote start I guess last winter. I figured it was a remote start thing. Still a little confused but this is not a turbo cool down feature.
    Thanks for the info RATLIN'HP.

How about a turbo or delayed engine shut off timer that would keep the engine running a set time after the key was switched off...that would be a cool idea!

What's your thoughts Franz? @Franz

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Top Of Page | #96

User Info Menu

Update from raceme in another email. As I was saying earlier I didn't think my truck had an idle shut down. It doesnt. It can be enabled by the dealer or come from the factory with it. The way I'm taking it is all new trucks will have this from the factory, and any dealer flash you take your truck in for, will now incorporate the idle shutdown into your truck. So this a very good feature. Thanks franz!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Top Of Page | #97

User Info Menu

As for turbo timer and idle shut down LOL they are exact opposite but maybe they can do that. One shuts the truck down when we want it to run, the other leaves the truck run for a bit when we wanna shut it down. Turbo cool down not a high priority on my personal list. I almost always get plenty of cool down in before I have to shut down. Custom tuning and trans tuning are top of my list

11. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #98

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Custom tuning and trans tuning are top of my list
    We agree!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

13. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #99

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Just want to be clear, this update will include transmission and custom tuning for 2012?
    Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post

15. Top Of Page | #100

User Info Menu

Not sure why that posted twice...I aplogize!

Page 10 of 253 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast