Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New to Diesel, just nabbed a 07.5 6.7

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Good idea. I'll probably pull all the intake stuff off and clean the crap out of it when I get the delete stuff and yank it all

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Sorry I didn't get the tag here. Your cheapest delete option will be EFI Live. I'm not actually completely set up for EFI yet...but there are are some other vendors on this forum who can hook you up. Now if you nabbed a H&S tuner at a good price, I can tune your truck to perfection as of now. My EFI stuff will be out later this year.

Ray

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Sorry I didn't get the tag here. Your cheapest delete option will be EFI Live. I'm not actually completely set up for EFI yet...but there are are some other vendors on this forum who can hook you up. Now if you nabbed a H&S tuner at a good price, I can tune your truck to perfection as of now. My EFI stuff will be out later this year.

Ray
    Yea, sorry forgot to tag ya, but figured up till he has a question I couldn't definitively answer I'd leave the mad scientist in the laboratory lmao!

4. Likes DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Ray
    Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    Yea, sorry forgot to tag ya, but figured up till he has a question I couldn't definitively answer I'd leave the mad scientist in the laboratory lmao!
    I tried to tag Ray, but couldn't get it working.

Ray You want to tag the terrorist?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Ray You want to tag the terrorist?
    So he went from a traitor to a terrorist?
    @thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

So he went from a traitor to a terrorist?
    @thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel
    Confoosed now

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Confoosed now
    I stay that way. That's what happens when you confine yourself to a laptop computer too long. LOL

BTW I don't think tag feature is working now.

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #29
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No I'm still the traitor he meant @Terror Custom Tuning

12. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    No I'm still the traitor he meant @Terror Custom Tuning
    Ah ha! Yes sir! Good call Drew! Good bunch of guys there.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast