Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP with 5'' rough country lift.

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: HELP with 5'' rough country lift.

dang I'm seeing all of these responses now. i still don't know how to use this forum efficiantly. i got it from a friend who managed a local custom shop here but is no longer with them. i have been in contact with RC they sent me new springs, i pulled the old springs and replaced with the ones they sent me and have the same issue. they were the exact same springs. they are beginning to not be any help because i don't think they know whats wrong or how to fix it.

2. Top Of Page | #12

Thanks so much for your input everyone! i have still not found a solution. i noticed the truck has an extra add a leaf on the rear leaf springs.. maybe that needs to come out? it was factory though. i can't do just a leveling kit because i am running 37s. and i can't stack a leveling kit because i am worried about the control arms pulling the axle back too much. I'm about to say heck with RC and order a BDS. any other advice is appreciated. thanks!

3. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

RC lifts front and rear the same amount...all of their lifts have rake.

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

I am about to pull the level kit that's stacked on my RC lift because my steering is in a bind and I'm pretty sure I need to change out my trackbar bushings. I installed the synergy adjustable trackbar when I stacked the level. But rides terrible with it stacked. I did order the lift shackles that theaaronbush posted. So hopefully I will be able to pull the level kit and the rear blocks off and the shackle puts me level. I am running 37's also so I will update on the fitment with that.

2019 Ram 2500. 8” FTS Lift. 38x15.50 Fury MT’s on 26x14 XF Offroad wheels.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4/Raceme Ultra with DRD WARP tunes/EGR, Throttle Valve, DPF Delete, 4'' FloPro/5'' Rough Country Lift Kit with 37's on 22" Fuel Flow

7. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

Finally sits level! 5'' RC in the front and 2'' lift shackle in the rear. 37's with no fitment issues. Thanks for the help @theaaronbush

now I have a extra set of 5'' coils and the lift blocks if anyone needs some

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4/Raceme Ultra with DRD WARP tunes/EGR, Throttle Valve, DPF Delete, 4'' FloPro/5'' Rough Country Lift Kit with 37's on 22" Fuel Flow

9. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck, walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Froe View Post

Finally sits level! 5'' RC in the front and 2'' lift shackle in the rear. 37's with no fitment issues. Thanks for the help @theaaronbush

Turned out great!!! Rough country is a great company but their lifts are a little deceptive because they lift the whole truck a said amount. I’m glad everything worked out for you!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD

11. Thanks Joe Froe, Noneck, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck, IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

Interesting that they just told me last week “our 5 inch lift will lift and level your truck”

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 MCSB
    2016 Ram 2500 CCSB *SOLD*

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

If you think about it, our trucks already have a 3” rake from the factory...the leaf sprung trucks come with a block that’s about 1” so even if you remove that block like the instructions say, you’ll still end up with a 2” rake with the 5” RC block. It’s a little misleading but if you tow, your truck will be dead level!

14. Likes Noneck, Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Froe View Post

Looks good bud great job congrats

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

16. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

A few pictures if it cleaned up since its level.
    level.jpg

level'.jpg

level,.jpg

18. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast