Thanks Thanks:  157
Likes Likes:  382
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another build thread...

1. Top Of Page | #141

User Info Menu

Re: Yet another build thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Looking forward to what you decide to do with them. I am really happy with my retro'ed duals but I'm still debating on opening my factory quads and building a second set of headlights.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Nothing too crazy. I'm actually not going to do it this time. Having my fog lights done also so getting a little/ lot of help actually @rob d is gonna get his hands on them.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #142

User Info Menu

I like led headlights and fog lights. Where did u get them? And how hard was it to flush mount the leds in the rear bumper? I been wanting to do that. Where u get those?

4. Top Of Page | #143

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ram86 View Post
    I like led headlights and fog lights. Where did u get them? And how hard was it to flush mount the leds in the rear bumper? I been wanting to do that. Where u get those?
    The LED lights are the OPT-7 brand. They are extremely bright compared to stock lights. The cube lights I found on eBay for ~$25 for the 4 of them. It was easy. Bumper material is thin. Jig saw would be perfect but I used a cut off wheel.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

5. Top Of Page | #144

User Info Menu

Did u have to do anything to the dust cover on the headlights for the leds?

6. Top Of Page | #145

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ram86 View Post
    Did u have to do anything to the dust cover on the headlights for the leds?
    No didn't do anything. The high beams are pretty tight fit but they went on. Low beams had plenty of room. I do have the quad lights so not sure of the fitment on other light styles

7. Top Of Page | #146

User Info Menu

Well the boss cut my funds LOL so I had to do my own halos. Original plan was to let @rob d do them. Work in progress

Lesson learned...do not use prep sol/prep spray on plastic LOL

After a few hours wet sanding got it good enough for paint

Used rustoleum paint...never again on this type of project. Duplicolor has a better spray pattern and paint for this in my opinion
    Good enough for me

Now to let them cure so I can install the rings and test.

8. Likes Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #147

User Info Menu

Got a bad driver right out of the box. Good thing is I can proceed with the install later on today though.

10. Likes Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #148

User Info Menu

LOL I had a bad remote out the box pissed me off now I'm waiting on a new one. LOL

Sent from me rite here.

12. Top Of Page | #149

User Info Menu

Good thing with LED concepts is there customer service! They already shipped my driver!

13. Top Of Page | #150

User Info Menu

Don't mind the crappy paint job but rings are set and clear corners in

14. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast