Thanks Thanks:  108
Likes Likes:  164
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Re: Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

Got my MM3 and 5" flo pro exhaust install today. Still learning everything with MM3 but I'm enjoying the setup. Big thanks to @Double R Diesel

2. Likes Back-in-Black, DRD, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ram86 View Post
    Got my MM3 and 5" flo pro exhaust install today. Still learning everything with MM3 but I'm enjoying the setup. Big thanks to @Double R Diesel
    Awesome! Some pics or video would be cool! 😎

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #73

I've been running the MM3 for a few weeks now and couldn't be happier. Ray's tunes are outstanding. The power is available whenever you want/need it, and it is smooth power. Throttle response is amazing now and I no longer have to worry about dead pedal. The exhaust note is a thing of beauty as it now sounds like a truck and not a Prius LOL. Ray's tunes are clean, and I mean CLEAN! I have the G56 and I can lug that sucker and mash the go pedal and there will be absolutely zero soot coming out of the tail pipe. I will say if I do that using the 12 valve tune it will smoke a little but I really gotta try, under normal driving conditions it is clean as can be. The most important thing to me though, is the outstanding customer service from @DoubleRDiesel. I pestered and bugged poor Ray non stop before and after I received my goodies from him. He always responded quickly with solid information and clearly has the patience of a Saint. I honestly can't thank him enough and would recommend everyone do business with Ray. You won't be dissapointed . Sorry for the rambling and THANK YOU @DoubleRDiesel!!!

2014 ram 2500 Tradesmen 4x4 cclb srw 6.7 G56 leveled with 35s on 20x10 moto metal m0970's. MM3 tuned by Ray! FloPro 5in TBE. More mods when the warden and the wallet allow.

6. Thanks Ram86, DRD, Steinbrenner, huskee05, ligon55 thanked for this post
    Likes Ram86, DRD, Steinbrenner, huskee05, ligon55 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OttShot722 View Post
    I've been running the MM3 for a few weeks now and couldn't be happier. Ray's tunes are outstanding. The power is available whenever you want/need it, and it is smooth power. Throttle response is amazing now and I no longer have to worry about dead pedal. The exhaust note is a thing of beauty as it now sounds like a truck and not a Prius LOL. Ray's tunes are clean, and I mean CLEAN! I have the G56 and I can lug that sucker and mash the go pedal and there will be absolutely zero soot coming out of the tail pipe. I will say if I do that using the 12 valve tune it will smoke a little but I really gotta try, under normal driving conditions it is clean as can be. The most important thing to me though, is the outstanding customer service from @DoubleRDiesel. I pestered and bugged poor Ray non stop before and after I received my goodies from him. He always responded quickly with solid information and clearly has the patience of a Saint. I honestly can't thank him enough and would recommend everyone do business with Ray. You won't be dissapointed . Sorry for the rambling and THANK YOU @DoubleRDiesel!!!
    I agree with you. I figure as much as I bother ray he going to tell me to leave him alone but he doesnt. He is always there. I ask alot of questions too cause Im new to the diesel world and I don't wont to screw anything up. Thanks @Double R Diesel

8. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

I will try to get some pictures or video soon.

9. Top Of Page | #76

I agree with you. I figure as much as I bother ray he going to tell me to leave him alone but he doesnt. He is always there. I ask alot of questions too cause Im new to the diesel world and I don't wont to screw anything up. Thanks @Double R Diesel
    Haha I know, I felt like I was one text away from him telling me to pack it LOL. On a serious note, is anyone having issues with their RT tunes not working? Mine fails to write the RT tune every time on the first attempt, but when I try again it works just fine. Anyone else experiencing this?

2014 ram 2500 Tradesmen 4x4 cclb srw 6.7 G56 leveled with 35s on 20x10 moto metal m0970's. MM3 tuned by Ray! FloPro 5in TBE. More mods when the warden and the wallet allow.

10. Thanks Ram86, Hulk thanked for this post
    Likes Ram86 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OttShot722 View Post
    Haha I know, I felt like I was one text away from him telling me to pack it LOL. On a serious note, is anyone having issues with their RT tunes not working? Mine fails to write the RT tune every time on the first attempt, but when I try again it works just fine. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Mine does that too. Have u asked ray @Double R Diesel

12. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

Mine does that too. Have u asked ray @Double R Diesel
    It's a firmware bug. RaceME knows about it and it will take a tuner update from them to fix it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Thanks Ram86, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Ram86, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

12v 120hp tune

Loud turbo 120hp tune

120hp tune

5" flo pro no muffler

I havn't installed my EGR delete yet. I just got it in today.

Big thanks to @Double R Diesel

15. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, ligon55 thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, ligon55 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #80

@Ram86 did you have Ray make your base tune the 120hp?

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast