Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Guys towing with a raceme --> also have a RT question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Guys towing with a raceme --> also have a RT question

I normally pull between 7 and 10k with my truck (24ft enclosed so lots of wind drag) was wondering what settings you guys are pulling on? My truck runs decent on the 60hp tune but it runs like a turd on the 30hp, not just that it has no power it just feels like it runs like crap, my trucks still got the stock clutch in it so I'm mainly worried about it and I don't have a egt gauge yet do that's another thing I've got to worry about

Un related but on my tuner when I try to change the menu on RT from "send at each key on" to "only send once" it keeps diverting back to send at each key on? Anyone know how I can correct this?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Guys towing with a raceme --> also have a RT question

The 60HP tune is fine to tow with. Same as unloaded, your foot determines how much stress you put on the truck. As long as you drive it nicely you should be fine.

Wish I could help on the other part, but I'm a dummy when it comes to programming these things still.

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, kessler89 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I think I figured out the real time deal I had to re flash the truck now it's staying on the "send once" setting
    This tuner makes me scratch my head alot LOL, for whatever reason now after I flashed It (same settings as b4) it's getting phenomenal fuel mileage

60hp
    1850rp
    23deg timing
    Mild spool

These setting seem good to go? Truck seems to like it runs pretty damn good

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

To get the RT file to come on each time you start the truck go into the RT menu with the truck started and select the option to keep the setting for each key cycle. You then should click the RT file you want and send it to the ECM. This will lock the setting in so it comes on each time you start the truck.

The thing to remember is that you have to select how frequently you want the RT file to activate then send the RT file to the ECM.

It's very easy to do. Hopefully I didn't confuse you with all that wording LOL.