Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 4 of 253 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Remember to shoot us an email for package deal pricing. We also will meet or beat any competitor's pricing!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Hey RaceME Ultra guys. Let's start posting up on how the Ultra is doing with the latest updates. I don't mind this becoming a discussion thread! Videos of course are awesome, but let's talk about anything and everything! Post up before and after economy figures. Post up observed EGTs. Post up boost figures. Post up VGT % closed percentages at different operating ranges. Post up any transmission parameter readings. Post up how things change with OTF tuning options. Post up any dyno findings...both real and butt dynos, LOL! Let's talk about impressions, good or bad, etc...Post up anything useful for the new comer that comes along that may read this thread! 👍👍

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, K-Sons liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Great idea Ray!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

I have nothing but good things to say about my ultra. I've had one since they came out, and have had to flash once a week for updates that have continuously came. All good updates. From the original software to adding on the fly tuning, then adding VGT adjustments to the otf, and now modified line pressure for the 68 trans. All awesome stuff that we as customers as for, and we got within a month. TPMS adjustments, modifications that will allow us to turn the tires if we need to, and more to come in the future. Custom tuning platform being worked on, shift points, lockup, and shift firmness all to come in the short term future as I understand it. Any 07 - 12 truck owners? You will also get the love, and yours will come even quicker once they start because they know what we want through doing the 13 - 15 trucks first. There will be less updates for you guys because you get more of what we got in one big update I'm guessing. My truck runs great, sounds awesome, and is just a joy to drive. Drivability is far, far better than stock. Very happy raceme ultra user!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, K-Sons, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

I've got about 500 miles on my RaceMe Ultra so far and love it more and more everyday as I learn more and more about it (updating and loading the new data is a breeze also)! It is great now to be able to tune the truck on the fly and with all of the gauge options, i can see everything i want to see now with out having to scroll back and forth all the time! The truck is alot of fun to drive now! My fuel mileage has not changed much, however, I travel alot and have had alot of idle time the last few days. I havent towed yet with it to see wha the new boost numbers are. Franz and Ray from Double R Diesel have been very responsive on any questions i have had! I really appreciate Ray having the patience he has had with me as a NEW diesel owner and all of the stupid questions i have asked him! His knowledge is unreal on these trucks and he explains things so well that makes it easy to understand. I highly recommend purchasing from Ray as you will not find better support anywhere else! I cant wait for the custom tuning to come available so that we can get some 5.9 and lope tunes from Ray!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Another update! I was watching the VGT % gauge on quick spool earlier today and noticed that it comes off of 90% as soon as you give it throttle! It comes down to ~50-55%! The truck is so much fun to drive now! I can't wait to pull my fifth wheel with it on our next trip on Labor day weekend!

12. Thanks Power247, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, K-Sons, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #37
    I got a good start with Ray @ DoubleRDiesel. Thanks again, can't wait to receive the products!

14. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by orlandom View Post
    I got a good start with Ray @ DoubleRDiesel. Thanks again, can't wait to receive the products!
    Just what we love to hear.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

16. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by orlandom View Post
    Hey I'm just as excited as you are! I'm really loving what the Ultra can and will do! Good times ahead.👍👍

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

You won't be disappointed orlandom. Loving mine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
Page 4 of 253 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast