Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: turbo dont wanna work no mo?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

turbo dont wanna work no mo?

um so ya I got a 2013 2500 its deleted with a raceme ultra and I just updated the latest software and now the turbo don't wanna work.in park if I give it throttle it will build to 4 kpa until the rpms reach 1100 then it drops to 0 kpa.when running up to highway speed it will reach about 100 kpa.which is like only 15 psi.and the tuner screen has a yellow hourglass on the boost guage.....did the new tune position the vains to a pre set %?or am I screwed.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: turbo dont wanna work no mo?

Did you try redoing the whole update again, just incase?

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

trying that right now.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

nope.same.truck runs fine just not a normal amount of pressure.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

@bruceh just out of curiosity, where did you buy your RaceMe from?

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

ive had the tuner on for 6 months now.this is the first time anything has happened.got it from a friend who had to return one of his trucks.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

reinstalled update and same.runs fine the turbo drops off after 1100 rpm.but under ecceleration it will build to about 15 psi.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bruceh View Post
    reinstalled update and same.runs fine the turbo drops off after 1100 rpm.but under ecceleration it will build to about 15 psi.
    @bruceh maybe @Franz could add something to this issue

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

ive emailed him about it but so far no fix.ive sent out a bunch of emails and made a few calls but its sunday.as its my daily driver and my work truck it sucks that something went wrong.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast