Quote Originally Posted by dodgemark View Post
    Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: **New Member**

Quote Originally Posted by Iowafarmboy View Post
    I am a new member. Bought my 2015 Ram 3500 Megacab diesel brand new in 2015. I help farm as well as work full time doing engineering work for a company here in Iowa. I am sad and embarrassed to say that my truck is completely stock!! However that is changing now. Currently I am having 35/12.5/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers put on as well as a Thuren Fab 2 1/4" soft ride coil springs and King 2.0 shock leveling kit with a King steering damper. I have about a year until my warranty is completely void at which time I am planning on a Double R Diesel MM3 complete tune package, Flo-pro 5" turbo back exhaust, and S&B Cold Air Intake. I am by far not a professional diesel mechanic however I have been reading forums on here and have learned a ton. If anyone has advice, other suggestions for add-ons, or would like to share pros or cons of personal experiences with any of the products I have listed feel free!
    Welcome friend!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

3. Likes dodgemark, david3gen, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dodgemark View Post
    Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

5. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I am a new member. Bought my 2015 Ram 3500 Megacab diesel brand new in 2015. I help farm as well as work full time doing engineering work for a company here in Iowa. I am sad and embarrassed to say that my truck is completely stock!! However that is changing now. Currently I am having 35/12.5/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers put on as well as a Thuren Fab 2 1/4" soft ride coil springs and King 2.0 shock leveling kit with a King steering damper. I have about a year until my warranty is completely void at which time I am planning on a Double R Diesel MM3 complete tune package, Flo-pro 5" turbo back exhaust, and S&B Cold Air Intake. I am by far not a professional diesel mechanic however I have been reading forums on here and have learned a ton. If anyone has advice, other suggestions for add-ons, or would like to share pros or cons of personal experiences with any of the products I have listed feel free!

Welcome to the forum bud! Glad to have ya here. You definitely have done some great research on nothing but the best products ranging from Thuren to DRD tuning! I'll shoot you a message my friend.

No need to be embarrassed at all. We all start somewhere and sometime and your time is now!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Welcome friend!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....
    what HID lights did you go with?? I have a light bar just wish I had a little extra for on road.

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

what HID lights did you go with?? I have a light bar just wish I had a little extra for on road.
    I have Diode Dynamic HID’s 35W 6,000K headlights and 3,000K fogs. The factory headlights suck on these trucks. LOL

10. Likes david3gen, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    I have Diode Dynamic HID’s 35W 6,000K headlights and 3,000K fogs. The factory headlights suck on these trucks. LOL

yes they do! I was told to look at headlight revolution. Have you heard of them at all? I haven’t done much research on this subject.

12. Thanks watersupply189, Missy Kravitz thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

yes they do! I was told to look at headlight revolution. Have you heard of them at all? I haven’t done much research on this subject.
    Never heard of such a thing!

14. Thanks Missy Kravitz thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

So is headlight Revolution the name of the web site or the manufacturer? Cuz I agree they may seem like they suck... The headlights but here in Utah the lens covers get pitted and I'll dinged up from the salt in the winter time. and in my experience if you don't know somebody who can do a good headlight restore and seal there's no use in even buying aftermarket replacement lense covers, because they fog up even quicker. Luckily enough i know a guy here in Utah County, who does an awsome job.... He's a little expensive from the get-go.. however, he'll save you in the long run.

16. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Kravitz View Post
    So is headlight Revolution the name of the web site or the manufacturer? Cuz I agree they may seem like they suck... The headlights but here in Utah the lens covers get pitted and I'll dinged up from the salt in the winter time. and in my experience if you don't know somebody who can do a good headlight restore and seal there's no use in even buying aftermarket replacement lense covers, because they fog up even quicker. Luckily enough i know a guy here in Utah County, who does an awsome job.... He's a little expensive from the get-go.. however, he'll save you in the long run.
    They were telling me to buy their replacement bulbs. They go in the stock housing and all but they are LED. I will probably look for a forum or start one when I’m ready to buy so I can get as many opinions as possible.

18. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast