Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 41 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #401

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raayyy_raayyy View Post
    Is it better to run the nanonet? Or just run a regular filter and call it a day?

2011 3500 SRW
    Deleted and Tuned, EFILive, 5 inch Flo Pro Straight Pipe
    NanoNet is our newest filter media that has higher particle removal efficiency and consistently higher water separation efficiency throughout the life of the filter. Every competitor or aftermarket fuel filter / water separator we've tested suffers from particle and water removal effic that drops off dramatically as the filter ages. NanoNet holds onto particles much better during vibration and flow surges and as the media loads. The filter media contains nanofiber (hence the name NanoNet). The nanofiber web is much more consistent than past filter designs (no big holes, no tiny holes). This results in consistent efficiency and predictable pressure drop throughout the service interval. All good things. It's truly an all around much better filter. I wouldn't run my 2014 Cummins without it (I also have access to fuel injector warranty data...). I could type a book on this, I know this filter well, and we stand behind it. But I too don't like the price. Okay, off my Cummins horse now.

If you want a little more info, skim through this patent. You might recognize one of the names. Haha. https://www.google.com/patents/US8517185

2014 Laramie 2500 CCSB - DRD MM3 Tuning, H&S SX-E 66mm Turbo Kit (DRD Giveaway #2), RevMax VB, Goerend Low Stall Converter & Billet Input Shaft, CA625 Head Studs, Custom Offsets MKW M95 Wheels, Nitto 11.5x35-R20 Ridge Grapplers, Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Rockers, Wrapped Bumpers & Grille, Thuren Springs & Swaybar, Phantom Sun Light Bar, Westin Rear Booster Pods, Retroshop HIDs & Fogs & Backup LEDs, Wireless Air Lift 5000, Flo-Pro 4" SST Exhaust, FTEDiesel 30" resonator, AMP Bed Step, Rebadged, Truxport Tonneau, Undercoated, Alpine Sub & Amp, and more. Matt 22:37, Proverbs 16:24

2. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #402

User Info Menu

Looking to buy a new fuel filter since it's that time to change it and this will be my first time changing since I've purchased the truck, I see a few different ones on genosgarage and got confused in the differences in them...Attachment 4386Attachment 4387

2011 3500 SRW
    Either one will be fine but I went with the Fleetguard because if I'm not mistaken they are an official Cummins product (hence made by Cummins for Cummins)....plus the NanoNet they offer provides an extra sense of security. However, in the long run it's a personal preference...I had trouble making a decision when I change mine out and I had to do a lot of reseach to make my final decision. Also, Muskiebri provided a great answer about the NanoNet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #403

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muskiebri View Post
    NanoNet is our newest filter media that has higher particle removal efficiency and consistently higher water separation efficiency throughout the life of the filter. Every competitor or aftermarket fuel filter / water separator we've tested suffers from particle and water removal effic that drops off dramatically as the filter ages. NanoNet holds onto particles much better during vibration and flow surges and as the media loads. The filter media contains nanofiber (hence the name NanoNet). The nanofiber web is much more consistent than past filter designs (no big holes, no tiny holes). This results in consistent efficiency and predictable pressure drop throughout the service interval. All good things. It's truly an all around much better filter. I wouldn't run my 2014 Cummins without it (I also have access to fuel injector warranty data...). I could type a book on this, I know this filter well, and we stand behind it. But I too don't like the price. Okay, off my Cummins horse now.

If you want a little more info, skim through this patent. You might recognize one of the names. Haha. https://www.google.com/patents/US8517185
    Well I'll be taking your word on this LOL. Thank you for the info, makes a lot more sense now and makes the price more justifiable.

I'll be changing over on my next filter swap to the nanonets then.

Hey since you're the Cummins filtration guy....Does that mean you can get the hook up on these things 😉😉😉😋😋😋

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

5. Thanks Muskiebri thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #404

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Well I'll be taking your word on this LOL. Thank you for the info, makes a lot more sense now and makes the price more justifiable.

I'll be changing over on my next filter swap to the nanonets then.

Hey since you're the Cummins filtration guy....Does that mean you can get the hook up on these things 😉😉😉😋😋😋

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Did I hear "group buy discount"??? 😆😆😆😆

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #405

User Info Menu

Thank you guys for the info!! I think I have made my decision LOL.

2011 3500 SRW, 3" Carli Performance 2.0
    18" wheels with Toyo Open Country M/T

9. Thanks Muskiebri thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge, Muskiebri, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #406

User Info Menu

Is it better to run the nanonet? Or just run a regular filter and call it a day?

2011 3500 SRW
    Definitely go with the nanonet. It's the better filter.

I recently came across this website for filters http://www.crossfilters.com/fuel-fil...iltration.html . I'm going to try them next time I get ready to order some. They have a good price on the nanonet filter.

They also have the Donaldson DBL7349 oil filter that Ive been using.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

11. Likes Muskiebri liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #407

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Did I hear "group buy discount"??? 

Greg
    Nemo-Seagulls_.jpg

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

13. Likes Muskiebri, 4kids2dogs&RV, Power247 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #408

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Did I hear "group buy discount"??? 

Greg
    This is a great forum. I'll talk to the sales & marketing guys to see if there's anything we can do! I'll push, and see what happens!

2014 Laramie 2500 CCSB - DRD MM3 Tuning, H&S SX-E 66mm Turbo Kit (DRD Giveaway #2), RevMax VB, Goerend Low Stall Converter & Billet Input Shaft, CA625 Head Studs, Custom Offsets MKW M95 Wheels, Nitto 11.5x35-R20 Ridge Grapplers, Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Rockers, Wrapped Bumpers & Grille, Thuren Springs & Swaybar, Phantom Sun Light Bar, Westin Rear Booster Pods, Retroshop HIDs & Fogs & Backup LEDs, Wireless Air Lift 5000, Flo-Pro 4" SST Exhaust, FTEDiesel 30" resonator, AMP Bed Step, Rebadged, Truxport Tonneau, Undercoated, Alpine Sub & Amp, and more. Matt 22:37, Proverbs 16:24

15. Thanks RamIt, 4kids2dogs&RV, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #409

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muskiebri View Post
    This is a great forum. I'll talk to the sales & marketing guys to see if there's anything we can do! I'll push, and see what happens!
    Awesome!! Much appreciated! Thank you!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

17. Thanks Muskiebri thanked for this post
    Likes Muskiebri, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #410

User Info Menu

Looking to buy a new fuel filter since it's that time to change it and this will be my first time changing since I've purchased the truck, I see a few different ones on genosgarage and got confused in the differences in them...Attachment 4386Attachment 4387

2011 3500 SRW
    I've always used the Nanonet filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Thanks Muskiebri thanked for this post
    Likes Muskiebri liked this post
Page 41 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast