Thanks Thanks:  70
Likes Likes:  128
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra!

1. Top Of Page | #101

User Info Menu

Removing everything RaceME related this weekend and putting it back in the box. I can't hardly even cold start my truck now without returning it to stock first or leaving it plugged into the block heater all night long to keep the temp up. It send my rail pressure through the roof and makes the truck surge uncontrollably when cold. Ill be changing to a product that is actually supported by its provider when there is an issue. Apparently others have had better luck with the product but for myself personally it has been a bullshit experience. I've been running tuned Cummins since 2000 and never had the random crap problems I have now. I appreciate the help you provided Ray @Double R Diesel and I understand your hands are tied until RaceME gets their act together. I feel like I wasted alot of time and money and I can't depend on my truck daily with this installed.

2. Thanks DRD, mtday thanked for this post
    Likes mtday liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #102

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Surfman423 View Post
    Removing everything RaceME related this weekend and putting it back in the box. I can't hardly even cold start my truck now without returning it to stock first or leaving it plugged into the block heater all night long to keep the temp up. It send my rail pressure through the roof and makes the truck surge uncontrollably when cold. Ill be changing to a product that is actually supported by its provider when there is an issue. Apparently others have had better luck with the product but for myself personally it has been a bullshit experience. I've been running tuned Cummins since 2000 and never had the random crap problems I have now. I appreciate the help you provided Ray @Double R Diesel and I understand your hands are tied until RaceME gets their act together. I feel like I wasted alot of time and money and I can't depend on my truck daily with this installed.
    Sorry to hear that bud. I understand and ultimately you must do what's best for you. Best of luck. There are some good vendors on this forum if you want to go another route.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, mtday liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #103

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Surfman423 View Post
    Long shot but do you have some one that could try it on their truck? Maybe to see if it's something just between that tuner and your truck?

6. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #104

User Info Menu

It's sad to see a couple guys that have had issues. What you dont read about is the issues that have been out with efi. I have raceme with a couple quirks that I am patient enough to wait on. A buddy of mine has efi. All the data logging and crap he has done along with trans tuning hasn't made his much better. Heck Hardaway just posted a revision to the tunes guys have been bragging about for 6 months. If the tuning was so great then why the need to update? Every tuning platform has its challenges. I guess what I'm saying is, do what works for you and good luck.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #105

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra!

I just ordered a RaceMe and can't wait for it to get here. Subscribed.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #106

User Info Menu

I received the RaceMe Ulta last nite; so I'm going over this forum, studying the install process that I plan on doing Saturday. Can someone tell me what/where the air line is that I have to remove? also what is the latest n greatest version I should be using and where is the link to get the latest n greatest file. I'm kinda nervous about the process, will there be some type of customer support (on a Saturday) I will be able to contact should something go wrong?

12. Top Of Page | #107

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    I received the RaceMe Ulta last nite; so I'm going over this forum, studying the install process that I plan on doing Saturday. Can someone tell me what/where the air line is that I have to remove? also what is the latest n greatest version I should be using and where is the link to get the latest n greatest file. I'm kinda nervous about the process, will there be some type of customer support (on a Saturday) I will be able to contact should something go wrong?
    There is lots of great info and people on this forum to help.

Who did you purchase your Ultra from? They should provide customer support if you need it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Top Of Page | #108

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    There is lots of great info and people on this forum to help.

Who did you purchase your Ultra from? They should provide customer support if you need it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    got it from @rollinsmokediesel

where is the air line? I cannot tell from the picture if its under the hood or under the truck

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #109

User Info Menu

@Soot in the premium members forum there is support also for the RaceME.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

16. Top Of Page | #110

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    got it from @rollinsmokediesel

where is the air line? I cannot tell from the picture if its under the hood or under the truck
    I'm not sure which air line you're referencing.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast