Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 48 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #471

User Info Menu

It's amazing how so many things are starting to make sense about this truck an previous trucks I've owned , man I can't wait for you to start doing custom tuning haha I absolutely love the trans tune but I don't want another truck that sits @ 1350-1400 all the time towing grades , that leads to white nuckles reaaaaaalllly quick

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

2. Top Of Page | #472

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tech$12 View Post
    It's amazing how so many things are starting to make sense about this truck an previous trucks I've owned , man I can't wait for you to start doing custom tuning haha I absolutely love the trans tune but I don't want another truck that sits @ 1350-1400 all the time towing grades , that leads to white nuckles reaaaaaalllly quick
    Don't let EGTs worry ya too much. 6.7s can take way more than the old 5.9s. I'm focused more on a good running engine in the hot or cold weather and the best fuel economy possible without sacrificing reliability. You can actually crank timing up too much and start to damage pistons in the search for super cool EGTs and max MPGs.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #473

User Info Menu

Oh I know everything definitely has its tolerance and I don't intend to ever do head studs , I'm in the same boat as most of the fellas here I just don't want to be stuck on the side of the road because of a sensor or a horse urine problem haha

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

5. Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #474

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel LLC @RATLIN'HP I knew I shouldn't have been toying with it that late and sure enough I wake to an email from @Franz that makes me feel like Homer Simpson "DOHHHH" haha So as you all know now, it isn't in the menu where I was trying to access. All is right in the world again and I can't wait to get out today and drive it.

7. Likes DRD, RATLIN'HP, Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #475

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
    @Double R Diesel LLC @RATLIN'HP I knew I shouldn't have been toying with it that late and sure enough I wake to an email from @Franz that makes me feel like Homer Simpson "DOHHHH" haha So as you all know now, it isn't in the menu where I was trying to access. All is right in the world again and I can't wait to get out today and drive it.
    No worries bud. We all one big happy family here. 👍

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Thanks hugedogleg thanked for this post
    Likes hugedogleg liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #476

User Info Menu

My truck comes out of the shop today and I can't wait to update and put some miles on it!

Sent from Samsung Note 4

11. Likes DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #477

User Info Menu

I put 1167 miles on latest update everything went well no errors truck shifts so smooth when you nail it getting on hwy almost feels like one continuous gear!!!! Ran 150 hp with default timing and rail pressure ended up with 22 mpg avg speed of 68 so can't complain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #478

User Info Menu

Finally got my truck out of the body shop and updated this morning at 3 am before my 20 mile drive to work. Only saw 9psi of boost at most to try to go easy on the transmission. It did shift a lot smoother. Timing was significantly lowered. Mostly retarded or at zero. I did notice about 150 degree hotter on EGTs, but from what Ray said, that's normal. Not much more to report from my experience yet, buy after some additional mileage, I plan to push the pedal a little harder. Oh, I did notice that my fuel economy at 70 mph seemed to be a little lower than what I'm used to but I also do not have my bedcover on at the moment. Not really sure it that would even make a difference though.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

15. Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #479

User Info Menu

My first 150 miles on the new update were pulling a heavy 16 foot trailer with a Polaris Ranger Crew and my sons little quad. The truck ran great, pulled the hills well and sounded healthy. I've put about another 150 miles on it the last two days with no trailer and it's amazing! The truck sounds healthy, shifts smooth (smoother than my Ford 6.7 in my opinion) and pulls so much harder, even on the 120 default. I can't wait to make some runs on the 150 and 200.

I do have a question... The little red dot at the top of the monitor screen... If you push it, it starts blinking, but doesn't seem to do anything. Is this some sort of logging to the text file or does anyone know?

17. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #480

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
    I do have a question... The little red dot at the top of the monitor screen... If you push it, it starts blinking, but doesn't seem to do anything. Is this some sort of logging to the text file or does anyone know?
    Yes that's for data logging. Everything isn't set up yet for it...but its coming!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

19. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
Page 48 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast