3. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ooops

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Head Gasket I bet

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Head Gasket I bet
    Looks like it. If ya gonna play, be prepared to pay.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

My wife sewed my pockets shut so that fixed that itch

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Thanks MistrMopar, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes MistrMopar, DRD liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey! thats my video :-D i literally have 400+ pulling videos tons of cummins 12 & 24v's!

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

If you guys think that one was bad check this one out!!!

11. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

@MistrMopar Welcome.

Why do I know that name from somewhere else? You on any of the Mopar forums? I'm a big Mopar guy too

13. Thanks MistrMopar thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have joined a couple different forums for truck pulling. You may have seen the name on youtube as well I have a page that is all about horsepower mostly truck pulling. I have nearly 500 subscribers and like 700 or more videos. I also have a facebook page called Maine Truck Pulling Madness that I use the name MistrMopar it possible you may have seen me in on one of the 3 this link is my channel on youtube that is likely where you have seen me?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiCu5MGNj5thxfFWR_WLjFw

15. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MistrMopar View Post
    I have joined a couple different forums for truck pulling. You may have seen the name on youtube as well I have a page that is all about horsepower mostly truck pulling. I have nearly 500 subscribers and like 700 or more videos. I also have a facebook page called Maine Truck Pulling Madness that I use the name MistrMopar it possible you may have seen me in on one of the 3 this link is my channel on youtube that is likely where you have seen me?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiCu5MGNj5thxfFWR_WLjFw
    Doesn't rattle any brain cells. You never know though.

www.Moparfins.com