Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  90
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8" exhaust tip

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: 8" exhaust tip

Quote Originally Posted by 74Beeper View Post
    I’ll go with that.... I used to love crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lord

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

2. Likes watersupply189, GotMuscle6.7 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

The new tip looks good man!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks Dwelsh thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Dwelsh liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

8" exhaust tip

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    this mornin for yall that ain't deleted yet.
    here it is warmed up.i decided not to post one without the tip you cant tell much difference on a video.
    Looks and sounds great bud!! Just curious how it sounds in the cab. Did you notice much difference in the 2 locations?

12 RAM 2500, MM3/DRD, 625 ARP Studs, RevMax VB

6. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

this mornin for yall that ain't deleted yet.
    here it is warmed up.i decided not to post one without the tip you cant tell much difference on a video.
    Looking good and sounds great

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

8. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxonsram View Post
    Looks and sounds great bud!! Just curious how it sounds in the cab. Did you notice much difference in the 2 locations?

So I drove it for the first time today after dumping it. And the noise in the cab is awful LOL its rattle the interior at 75 and about 9 pounds of boost goin up a slight grade. So it's on to option 3 if I can make it work LOL

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

10. Thanks Jaxonsram thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Jaxonsram, Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by david3gen View Post
    Looking good and sounds great

Thanks man.

12. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Ok so I think this final idea turned out pretty good. Better than I expected actually. And it would look better if I didnt order such a big damn tip LOL. Lemme know what yall think and Let me know which of the 3 ways yall like the best. If yall like this way let me know and I'll tell ya how I did it. If you've got a mega or a cclb you may need some extra pipe. But if your ccsb you can do it without havin to go buy any 5 inch pipe if you didnt throw the extra pieces out.

Attached Images Attached Images

14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Ok so I think this final idea turned out pretty good. Better than I expected actually. And it would look better if I didnt order such a big damn tip LOL. Lemme know what yall think and Let me know which of the 3 ways yall like the best. If yall like this way let me know and I'll tell ya how I did it. If you've got a mega or a cclb you may need some extra pipe. But if your ccsb you can do it without havin to go buy any 5 inch pipe if you didnt throw the extra pieces out.
    That definitely looks much better!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

15. Likes david3gen, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    That definitely looks much better!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....
    Thanks I agree man. Much cleaner look for sure.

17. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Yup that gets my vote!! I like that a lot.

12 RAM 2500, MM3/DRD, 625 ARP Studs, RevMax VB

19. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast