Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No rear directionals???

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: No rear directionals???

Damn I forgot this was a 4th gen. Foot in mouth

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
    So I got the truck back late Friday night. The dealer performed a reflash on the BCM and all returned to normal. Provided the truck is flashed to stock in the service bay before they touch it and then retuned to custom software after the work is done, no worries with a tuner issue. While the truck was there, they performed recalls T79 brake trans shift interlock, U53 ORC Module, T51 Water Pump (mine had already been replaced pre-recall with the updated part # under warranty), T74 Tail gate actuator. No specifics were given regarding the BCM other than the BCM was reflashed to current FCA software and then my custom tunes were applied via the MM3/DRD. Truck is back to having working directionals.
    Sounds like a full day for the truck. Glad it wasn't anything major and they got you fixed up.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Thanks SavageNFS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Sounds like a full day for the truck. Glad it wasn't anything major and they got you fixed up.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    There's something to be said about the simplicity of the 3rd gens. When the tuners started coming out back in mid 2000's, we didn't have any of this stuff. Most of it was just running issues. Actually, I'm not sure why the 3rd gens even had a BCM. To tell you the bulbs are out?

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Thanks SavageNFS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    There's something to be said about the simplicity of the 3rd gens. When the tuners started coming out back in mid 2000's, we didn't have any of this stuff. Most of it was just running issues. Actually, I'm not sure why the 3rd gens even had a BCM. To tell you the bulbs are out?
    agreed, but then I turn on my steering wheel heater and feel pretty spoiled.

Andre '15 6.7L, MC, Silver, 4" BDS 4-Link, Fox 2.0s

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
    agreed, but then I turn on my steering wheel heater and feel pretty spoiled.
    I just slip mine on my hands. LOL

8. Thanks SavageNFS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12