Thanks Thanks:  129
Likes Likes:  315
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: EFI Live, EZ Lynk, or MM3 Tuner Info - Which is better and Why?

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: EFI Live, EZ Lynk, or MM3 Tuner Info - Which is better and Why?

Thanks, I did some more research and ordered a mm3 from double r diesel. Hope I get time Friday to install it and get rid of my Mini Maxx.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

@watersupply189, How do i go about this option? How much for this setup? etc..keep in mind that I'm still a newbie and a lot of the things you guys say here go way over my head. haha. can you PM with the specifics? I want to do the full delete in the future and I'll more than likely go with Ray from DRD for that option.

I too, have a 2016 3500(SRW) Laramie and still want to maintain the warranty, let's face it, i don't have that kind of cash laying around if my trucks shits the bed. Thanks in advance.

CJ

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paidkiller10 View Post
    @watersupply189, How do i go about this option? How much for this setup? etc..keep in mind that I'm still a newbie and a lot of the things you guys say here go way over my head. haha. can you PM with the specifics? I want to do the full delete in the future and I'll more than likely go with Ray from DRD for that option.

I too, have a 2016 3500(SRW) Laramie and still want to maintain the warranty, let's face it, i don't have that kind of cash laying around if my trucks shits the bed. Thanks in advance.

CJ
    Hey brother delete your PM messages. I tried to reply back but your mailbox has exceeded its limit.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Top Of Page | #44
    Basic Member Unionvillecountryboy's Avatar

User Info Menu

So it looks as if DRD now has warp tuning for third gens, is this my best bet? Got the revmax 700, no tune needed and looking into 467 second gen swap soon, need better tuning then my black max

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the posts. While researching options for my 13 this proved to be great info and answer a lot of questions.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #46

I'm still racking my brain on EFI Live vs MM3 for my 3rd gen...with no tranny tuning possible (separate TCM) or needed (Revmax tuned TCM on the way), it there a real advantage to MM3 on 3rd gen trucks or is it more of a 4th gen thing?

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #47

Probably going to order one or the other tomorrow DRD for sure if MM3...if EFI Live maybe Anarchy? PPEI? Any other recommendations?

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman View Post
    I'm still racking my brain on EFI Live vs MM3 for my 3rd gen...with no tranny tuning possible (separate TCM) or needed (Revmax tuned TCM on the way), it there a real advantage to MM3 on 3rd gen trucks or is it more of a 4th gen thing?
    The TCM can be tuned with the MM3 without bench flashing it.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #49

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    The TCM can be tuned with the MM3 without bench flashing it.
    so no need to get the TCM from revmax when I order the valve body then? That extra $350 has MM3 looking a little better. Didn't realize 3rd gen TCMs were tunable without pulling them and bench flashing...that was the main reason I was considering EFI...thought the trans tuning aspect of the MM3 only applied to gen 4s

17. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman View Post
    so no need to get the TCM from revmax when I order the valve body then? That extra $350 has MM3 looking a little better. Didn't realize 3rd gen TCMs were tunable without pulling them and bench flashing...that was the main reason I was considering EFI...thought the trans tuning aspect of the MM3 only applied to gen 4s
    Let's ask the man himself.

@Double R Diesel?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

19. Likes watersupply189, Djfundamentalz liked this post
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast