Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  46
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Do you Like Most About Your Tunned Truck

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: What Do you Like Most About Your Tunned Truck

i like that it's not eating it's own poop, and i have control how it runs now. so much smoother.

2. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Killer223 View Post
    i like that it's not eating it's own poop, and i have control how it runs now. so much smoother.
    Never heard that line before eating its own poop

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Killer223 View Post
    LOL. That's always a good thing.

6. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Before my MM3 my biggest concerns were several issues with the DPF and how the dealer seemed to treat me like their ATM. I can't count how many times that service writer shook my hand and smiled, telling me my truck was running top notch now and how they went through it with a fine tooth comb, replaced a sensor and charged me an outrageous amount of money.
    After my MM3 and lite tunes by Ray at DRD, I now know how this truck should have worked from the factory. Fuel economy went up, power went up and the transmission changes gears like it should (no porpoising and searching for 6th gear constantly). Plus I have complete control of the truck. If there is an issue my MM3 will let me know, which will allow me to make a decision of whether I fix it or my local shop, at a reasonable price. Just my .02 cents.

8. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ICT LPX View Post
    Before my MM3 my biggest concerns were several issues with the DPF and how the dealer seemed to treat me like their ATM. I can't count how many times that service writer shook my hand and smiled, telling me my truck was running top notch now and how they went through it with a fine tooth comb, replaced a sensor and charged me an outrageous amount of money.
    After my MM3 and lite tunes by Ray at DRD, I now know how this truck should have worked from the factory. Fuel economy went up, power went up and the transmission changes gears like it should (no porpoising and searching for 6th gear constantly). Plus I have complete control of the truck. If there is an issue my MM3 will let me know, which will allow me to make a decision of whether I fix it or my local shop, at a reasonable price. Just my .02 cents.
    Great info good looking out thanks for sharing

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Thanks ICT LPX thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Looks, smells, and sounds like a diesel should. The transmission tuning helps a little too. Made a run to Galveston back in July and got nearly 25mpg(being gentle everywhere but the interstate). Plus, when people ride with you-the look they get on their face when you pass somebody. Priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ICT LPX View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm more interested in the trans tuning to be honest. The stock set up just does not feel right to me. I've learned a lot about it and I do understand why it functions the way it does, but it just doesn't feel right. I've got use to it and it doesn't bother me as much as it did at first, but I think I've adjusted my driving to it more than it's adjusted to me.

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Not a problem at all. Glad to help. Looks like you have an '18, which I've read recently that they have made progress on and are in Beta testing for the MM3. Personally, I'm going to keep my current truck for awhile, it's only at 78000 miles, which with the MM3, it should have plenty of life left.

2019 Ram 3500 Crew Cab CTD Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat / Extang Revolution Tonneau / B&H Companion 5th wheel hitch / B&H Tow & Stow / Luverne Rubber mud flaps / UWS Under tonneau tool box
    SOLD: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab CTD Mineral Gray / 2inch HBS Level / HBS Steering Box Brace / 5100 shocks / Carli Track Bar
    Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 295/70/17 / Husky mud flaps / Husky floor mats

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    I love driving it the best!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    X2 it is a new bad *** even bigger and badder beast of a Cummins and even more awesome to drive then before

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12