Thanks Thanks:  108
Likes Likes:  164
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

For the new comer that wants a RaceME Ultra style tuner but rather only have our custom Warp tuning and not worry with any box tuning...then the MM3 is for you!

I will soon have a few units in stock. These are basically "Ultras" with no box tuning. I'll be able to sell these units at about the same cost as a box Ultra and you can have our best custom tuning along with it!

Here is the description from quoted from RaceME...

"The MM3 is based on the RaceME Ultra hardware platform, but the similarities end there. MM3 is dedicated to the custom tuning market and the professional tuner. The MM3 can be considered an “Open Tuning Platform”. It comes “blank”, meaning it has no tuning software installed. It has its firmware, all drivers, communication protocols, ECM unlocks, human interface, Real Time capability, etc. installed. It is designed to be able to load tuning software files from Warp and from a variety of different tuning software’s like UDC Pro. Upon request from the manufacturers of the tuning software’s, it can be easily adapted to load tuning files in any format. Given that the MM3 is a blank unit, ANY performance tuning HAS to come from a professional tuner. Simply put, the tuners build the performance software and the MM3 allows the tuner get his software’s into the ECM. All working principles like, Get stock file, send files, ECM files, Real Time Group and Real Time Parameters are the same as the RaceME Ultra."

I'll be selling a MM3 for Aisin, G56 trucks, and 68RFE trucks without trans tuning for $1499. Units with 68RFE custom trans tuning will be $1699. These prices will include 4 RT files for power levels or sound effect modifiers of the customer's choice. A "stock" file for visits to the dealership will be included as well.

These units will be shipped to the customer untouched. The protocols of this platform do not allow us to send out tuners with tunes already installed. What must happen is the customer will install the MM3 on their truck. Then they must use the MM3 to generate a "stock.rmn" file and send that back to me. I'll then use that to make their tuning and send it back. Once the customer has their ECM and RT files from me, they'll be able to tune their truck and also add/remove parts from their truck.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

That's awesome!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, RaceME Ultra w/pyro

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Here you go boys and girls that are fresh, and looking to get a tuner. Hats off to @Franz and RaceMe crew. And huge thanks to @Double R Diesel for making the magic happen!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Thanks theaaronbush, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Shane G. liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

So basiclly we get an ultra with custom tuning instead of box tuning for $200 more than the ultra? If I'm understanding this correctly that's a smoking deal IMO

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Shane G. liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    So basiclly we get an ultra with custom tuning instead of box tuning for $200 more than the ultra? If I'm understanding this correctly that's a smoking deal IMO
    I believe that's correct!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

New here but Ray sent me this link very interested to see what it's like.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2016fireman View Post
    Welcome bud!

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Welcome friend.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Become a lifetime member and Rays discounts alone will more than cover it. Plus discounts from our other vendors. Welcome bud.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Re: Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

I can't wait for this I want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast