Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And another new guy!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

And another new guy!

Well i just bought my third Cummins and am happy to be back. After 2 halftons and a 7.3 powerstroke for a bit I could not resist the temptation to go back to a Cummins. I recently bought a 15 Tradesman regular cab 4x4 with the 68RFE. Its my first auto with the cummins and i must say i actually like it. No where near as bad trans tuning as my 15 GMC Sierra 1500 was. My plans are to get a little more miles on and delete. Im really stuck between the Raceme and EFI. Im reading, reading and reading just cant come to a decision as of yet. Im mostly a lurker but just wanted to stop in and say hello!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

RACEME!!!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@chadder1313 welcome friend.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome bud.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

welcome

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome my recommendation is a raceme ultra with warp running from Ray @Double R Diesel. Very pleased with everything I have received from Ray. I have no experience with EFI live, but I do have the same truck as you except mine is a crew cab and I love it

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome!

Sent from my couch.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast