Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  39
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Problems

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Ten replies now, and your saying your vendor and franz quit replying to you???

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

@RATLIN'HP... whats the reason behind the sensor be'n open to atmosphere? ive had mine pluged for years now. 1st with my raceme jr and now with my ultra... never have seemed to have a problem... thinkin maybe ill unplug it and see if it makes any difference. first ive ever heard of this

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Hulk thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I guess I am wondering what this is suppose to mean? I work for a living driving truck. I had to get up a 3 in the morning so I could pay for this stuff. Now getting back to my original post witch by the looks of it has been high jacked but that's ok all good stuff. I will start this off by saying I am not here to bash anyone and yes they did quit me. The last correspondence I had with Franz I never got a reply. I gave him a couple of days to respond because he seems very busy. I sent him a follow up message thinking maybe he did not get my original. A week and a half passed and nothing. That was end of January beginning of February. As for the vender his comment was " I don't know about that man!"
    History of my issue: My truck Is a 2007.5, 6.7L Ram 3500 dually Megacab. To date Franz has had me rewrite my ECM, Sent me Updated files and I have returned my truck back to stock and reprogrammed it twice. Always with a charger applied. That shows up in the info window of the tuner. Always had good voltage. that is where I was at with Franz. I had just sent him photos of my error msg., ECM info, and Tuner info. As I mentioned already that was in February.
    As for sensors. None of them were reconnected because I tore all that off my motor and completely straight piped the exhaust with a 4" flo-pro system. Franz even suggested I tape them off because water and salt could cause problems. Originally the air hose was looped but has been opened up since. That my vendor helped me fix. As for the Vendor I bought my tuner, EGR, DPF deletes and exhaust system from I found them on here and they are still on here. I don't have anything bad to say about his business. Just feel he quit me. Again I want to clarify I have nothing against his business. Because I was asked his name is James. I will say that much.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Just to be clear not all the replies were directed to my thread. Most were to beans20 who hi-jacked my thread instead of starting his own.

8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel what do you think?

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

So is your pressure sensor plugged in electrically , or unplugged?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoDad View Post
    Just to be clear not all the replies were directed to my thread. Most were to beans20 who hi-jacked my thread instead of starting his own.
    We don't see how he hijacked it.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

11. Thanks Cummins7 thanked for this post
    Likes Cummins7, beans20 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

It is plugged in electrically. The only thing unplugged was the atmospheric tubes.

13. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Wonder maybe if it could of been damaged in some way. That code indicates a cracked DPF, plugged DPF, so on. I don't think on the early 6.7s that sensor was turned off with tuning for reasons I don't really know. I just don't think you have a raceme issue as much as I think it's that pressure sensor itself. That's just the direction I'd personally go.

14. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoDad View Post
    I am seeking advice in resolving issues I have had with RaceME Ultra. From the day I did the EGR, DPF deletes, added 4" exhaust and the Ultra I have been getting a CEL about every third time I use my truck. I have been living with the problem and just dealing with it. CEL comes on I go through the tuner and delete it. I had been in communication with Franz and the company I purchased everything through (a sponsor of this forum) early on but both of them have either given up or quit responding to me. I spent hard earn money ($2500) on this and it really makes me mad when I or anyone else gets treated like this. A real let down! Nothing ever got heated they just quit. If anyone is willing to take a crack at this I am wondering why I get the following P2453: Diesel Particulate Filter Pressure Sensor A Circuit Performance on the Ultra along with my CEL. Also on at least three separate occasions the Ultra just goes blank after working fine for several minutes. I am frustrated and am seeking help.
    As far as your customer service... well that's not how I prefer to do things.

As far as the code...I've never seen it before on an Ultra tuned truck, but I have very few 3rd gen 6.7 trucks tuned with an Ultra. Basically that code means the Delta pressure sensor circuit is active and the ECM is looking for the missing sensor. If RaceME has full control of the ECM with their tuning, they should be able to turn that code off with no issue with an updated file...but I can't speak for what they have going on there.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast