Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 89 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #881

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Interesting. Everything worked fine again this morning. So my coolant temp was 104 when I started. (Plugged in). 7 minutes with high idle and exhaust brake and my truck was 156. I'll try again tomorrow for 7 minutes without exhaust brake and see what it comes up to.
    Didn't have to wait til tomorrow LOL. Started my truck to go to lunch, and coolant was at 102. So I hit high idle without exhaust brake, and it took 9.5 minutes to reach the 156 mark. So compared to this morning 2.5 minutes longer without exhaust brake. So there is a slightly quicker warm up with it on.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Likes jfarrar30 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #882

User Info Menu

Is anybody on here able to send me a "tune" file prior to the engine noise complaints? I would like to try this tune file to see if it solves my blue smoking issue on my 2016 Ram.

(I do not need a file including the transmission mods as i have the G56 transmission)

4. Top Of Page | #883

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dieselfreak2016 View Post
    Is anybody on here able to send me a "tune" file prior to the engine noise complaints? I would like to try this tune file to see if it solves my blue smoking issue on my 2016 Ram.

(I do not need a file including the transmission mods as i have the G56 transmission)
    Click the link in post number 820

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #884

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dieselfreak2016 View Post

You won't be able to get what your looking unfortunately. RaceME didn't have the 2016 files on the older updates that have the particular tuning you want.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Thanks RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #885

User Info Menu

Just seen that and was trying to hurry up and tell him my bad that tune will not work for a 2016

9. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #886

User Info Menu

I got my raceme altra in today did all the deletes and she's running like a champ no problems!!

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #887

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnieram2012 View Post
    I got my raceme altra in today did all the deletes and she's running like a champ no problems!!
    What settings did you go with?

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #888

User Info Menu

150 horse, bar 1900 timing 29 degrees mild spool rate and tranny 185 speed limit set for 200

15. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #889

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnieram2012 View Post
    150 horse, bar 1900 timing 29 degrees mild spool rate and tranny 185 speed limit except for 200
    Nice! Enjoy!

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

17. Top Of Page | #890

User Info Menu

Tire size 36.50" that's what my 37 inch tires measure out to be.

Page 89 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast