Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #161

User Info Menu

Re: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

well this is the rant vent thread so I need to rant/vent

How in anyway way shape or form does rioting looting, and damaging property gain anything or prove any point besides you are an immature brat that didn't get your way. this was unheard of 8 years ago, even 4 years ago, now its considered the normal????? WTF is wrong with people????

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

2. Top Of Page | #162

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    well this is the rant vent thread so I need to rant/vent

How in anyway way shape or form does rioting looting, and damaging property gain anything or prove any point besides you are an immature brat that didn't get your way. this was unheard of 8 years ago, even 4 years ago, now its considered the normal????? WTF is wrong with people????

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #163

User Info Menu

I love this idea, I’ll be on here every day with all the dip§h!t$ in Florida, this is the breading ground for all morons

4. Top Of Page | #164

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    I love this idea, I’ll be on here every day with all the dip§h!t$ in Florida, this is the breading ground for all morons

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #165

User Info Menu

I started this 5 years ago. It kind of fell off the face of the earth for a while. I tripped over it and decided to stoke the flames.

6. Top Of Page | #166

User Info Menu

I like it, it is a great stress reliever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2011 mega cab sleeper nuff said
    If you can’t fix it with a hammer you have an electrical problem

7. Top Of Page | #167

User Info Menu

Today I seen a moron throw a drink out the passenger window of his car at a car beside him, luckily that guy had his window up,

2011 mega cab sleeper nuff said
    If you can’t fix it with a hammer you have an electrical problem

8. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #168

User Info Menu

I like it, it is a great stress reliever

Thanks. It's a place for everyone to share their rants. Actually I needed it. LOL

10. Top Of Page | #169

User Info Menu

Where to begin, Today I had to deal with all of my tools locked in my snap on boxes at robotics, along with 4 other toolboxes in the same boat as someone wanted in the boxes and failed to open the locks on all of our tool boxes. Not to mention the other damage around the shop. Its all high school kids, and 2 mentors have boxes there to lock their stuff when working with the kids so our personal tools don't get lost/damaged. All that after a long 14 hour day at work, and a hydraulic fluid shower and a diesel shower from services on street sweepers with the 3.8l QSF cummins.....

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

11. Top Of Page | #170

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    Where to begin, Today I had to deal with all of my tools locked in my snap on boxes at robotics, along with 4 other toolboxes in the same boat as someone wanted in the boxes and failed to open the locks on all of our tool boxes. Not to mention the other damage around the shop. Its all high school kids, and 2 mentors have boxes there to lock their stuff when working with the kids so our personal tools don't get lost/damaged. All that after a long 14 hour day at work, and a hydraulic fluid shower and a diesel shower from services on street sweepers with the 3.8l QSF cummins.....
    There are such things as key machines.

Snap On Tool Boxes? Must be nice to be rich.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast