Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  38
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MM3 Install

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Install

Everything in and running perfect, had a couple questions that I created on my own during the install and Ray @Double R Diesel answered them without calling me a dummy , Highest props to Ray and his team for excellent work and customer care, truely a step above.....

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I finally got back to mine... prog_complete.jpg I disconnected all the DPF/SCR/DEF, loosened all exhaust bolts... It got dark so I'll finish the exhaust tomorrow...

Hmm, not sure why picture is upside down.

Last edited by Camp2SeaDoo; 01-20-2018 at 08:31 PM. Reason: pic upside down

4. Likes Md Jeff, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Camp2SeaDoo View Post
    I finally got back to mine... prog_complete.jpg I disconnected all the DPF/SCR/DEF, loosened all exhaust bolts... It got dark so I'll finish the exhaust tomorrow...

What all are you doing? And where did you buy. I'm think of deleting my 2017.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Likes Md Jeff liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN View Post

Everybody deals with Ray from DRD winning combination with his custom tunes and the MM3 best in the buisness hands down end of discussion

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Everybody deals with Ray from DRD winning combination with his custom tunes and the MM3 best in the buisness hands down end of discussion
    Yeah. I talked to JJ on Thursday. Great customer service. I'm just hesitant to void my warranty. But I've been looking into this Magnusson-moss Law about warranties. I think it just depends on the dealership if they'll warranty after delete. I changed my oil at 2100 miles and it was already black, I was seeing red...

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I purchased the MM3 and did the 5" TBE from Flo Pro, totally different truck. I had a Bully Dog GT with a TSB before the changes and it did make a significant difference but decided to delete since I've had the truck for 2.5 yrs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

11. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Md Jeff View Post
    I purchased the MM3 and did the 5" TBE from Flo Pro, totally different truck. I had a Bully Dog GT with a TSB before the changes and it did make a significant difference but decided to delete since I've had the truck for 2.5 yrs

Thanks for the info man. Enjoy!

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Camp2SeaDoo View Post

I have a '16 and ended up taking the inner fender off the passenger front yo make accessing the turbo connection easy, you might have a little more room with 4" but it was a task getting the V clamp back on that connection, definitely needs an extra set of hands.

14. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Just the MM3 from Double R Diesel (Thanks Ray!) and Flo-pro 1874 (4" Down-pipe-back with muffler). Later this year I'm planning on doing the egr full delete and a new air intake like a Pusher or something similar. My 2017 only has 10k on it got it Nov. 2016.

16. Thanks TITAN thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Md Jeff View Post
    I have a '16 and ended up taking the inner fender off the passenger front yo make accessing the turbo connection easy, you might have a little more room with 4" but it was a task getting the V clamp back on that connection, definitely needs an extra set of hands.

That is a good idea. I just have the down-pipe-back exhaust though. My bro in San Diego just put 5" TBE on his 2005 and he did it himself one day, said it was a bear. He also installed a new air horn and all metal Banks intercooler, said that was a knuckle-buster. Here's a pic of his... https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apek8NzDgAnYjsJkqDtqidv75ILv7g

If it asks you to sign in to see the pic, just click the "No thanks..." part and it will come up.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12