Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  71
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Warp tuning first Beta Demo release

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    In defense of STATELINE, it seems like Franz has given him the run around when it comes to fixing the problems. We obviously don't know both sides of the story, but I would be upset if I were him and was treated like that. The goal should be helping those with problems, rather than shifting blame.
    If you have a problem with raceme, do you think the clowns over there are gonna help out the situation or just keep talking down the product and franz? If you have followed that thread from the first page and seen how many times it has been derailed by the said clowns and not handled by the mods. I'm surprised franz even posts there. Direct STATELINE over to this forum and we will do the best to deal with his problem. Many of us have been banned for sticking up for franz over there and have now moved over here to igotacummins where we can talk compare and debate like grown men. He's got nothing to lose at this point. And at least we could get him squared away. If he dont like that then he can continue to talk to the clowns and get no help at all.....

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, huskee05, Noneck liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

If we need a separate dongle are we going to have to purchase that separately or will that come if we buy the software? @Franz

4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    If we need a separate dongle are we going to have to purchase that separately or will that come if we buy the software? @Franz
    Im pretty sure we will need another dongle. Cost unknown till release

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

5. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    If you have a problem with raceme, do you think the clowns over there are gonna help out the situation or just keep talking down the product and franz? If you have followed that thread from the first page and seen how many times it has been derailed by the said clowns and not handled by the mods. I'm surprised franz even posts there. Direct STATELINE over to this forum and we will do the best to deal with his problem. Many of us have been banned for sticking up for franz over there and have now moved over here to igotacummins where we can talk compare and debate like grown men. He's got nothing to lose at this point. And at least we could get him squared away. If he dont like that then he can continue to talk to the clowns and get no help at all.....
    I've followed the thread, I know how bad it got. LOL. I still don't think he should be treated like that by RaceME. Like I said before, we don't know the whole story, but it sure seems like he's made some effort to communicate with RaceMe. Who knows which party is really to blame when it comes to STATELINE, but he shouldn't be treated like dirt on a public forum by the company representative.

I think we'd all be remiss to think that RaceME has handled tuning issues as well as they should have, but respect should still be shown to them as well.

6. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Both parties on the other forum are wrong. There's always 3 sides to every story. Somewhere between both sides is the truth.

7. Likes oneshotkyle, RATLIN'HP, mtday, beans20 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

*Back to the demo software... Anyone else download it?!?
    Also, so only a new dongle and the tunes from tuners themselves would need to be purchased correct? The warp tuning platform itself is just an update? So if I wanted to or had the knowledge to create a tune myself I could just download the software?

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeDiesel View Post
    *Back to the demo software... Anyone else download it?!?
    Also, so only a new dongle and the tunes from tuners themselves would need to be purchased correct? The warp tuning platform itself is just an update? So if I wanted to or had the knowledge to create a tune myself I could just download the software?
    Anyone got an answer on this yet?

Just found this awesome forum! Got really tired of all the bashing on the Cummins Forum!

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post

Just found this awesome forum! Got really tired of all the bashing on the Cummins Forum!
    In the premium members forum has a big thread on warp tuning.

Check out our lifetime membership. 👍

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post

So what I've found out thus far:
    You only need to purchase a Dongle if you plan on writing the custom tune yourself for hooking your computer to the truck
    If you want to buy a custom tune from someone, you only need to download the software update to your SD and pay for the tune
    Warp isn't fully out and ready to use yet, but it's being played with by some really good tuners currently. You can download and try for yourself f you are good and tuning parameters for these trucks, just don't load it onto your tuner yet till the final version is out...

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

2010 Ram 3500 Crew Cab SLT SRW 4X4
    5" Pro Comp lift, Ion Alloys with 35x12.5r18 Pro Comp Xtreme AT with some stance.
    Raceme Ultra, S&B CAI, 4" TBE w 5" tip, LED tails and Third Brake Light, 6" touchscreen, 30" LED light bar, SJ dual shock stabilizers, Synergy steering-box stabilizer.
    Undercoated truck, two toned rhino liner lowers and bumpers, painted grill and debadged.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456