Likes Likes:  185
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes DECEMBER 2017

1. Top Of Page | #31
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Jokes DECEMBER 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    On a bitterly cold winter morning Jim and wife in Manitowoc were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say,

"We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the snow plows can get through." So the good wife went out and moved her car.

A week later, while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snow plows can get through." The good wife went out and moved her car again.

The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...." Then the electric power went out. The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snow plows can get through?"

Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, the AnOldBiker replied,

"Why don't you just leave the car in the garage this time."

I just read this to my wife (who isn't blonde) and if looks could kill .... ya better start running @Polaraco

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Likes watersupply189, ICT LPX, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I just read this to my wife (who isn't blonde) and if looks could kill .... ya better start running @Polaraco
    Thanks allot blabber mouth

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes AnOldBiker, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Happiness ...

Enjoy ... or not ..
    .. depends on you're view on the world ...

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

True...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

8. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    True...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a417f8f76d.jpg

What do you think they used for the Movie?

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Likes walla2k5, AnOldBiker, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

You gotta love this guy. You younger guys don't know him. Us oldsters used to go out of our way to watch him.

The Jackie Gleason show on Saturday Night was a family event if you had a TV. It was black and white. I remember my Dad sold 3 cows to get a TV. It kept the bull busy. LOL

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Here's another one. This was done in 1773. Years before many of you were born. Enjoy

This is what comedy used to be like. Not this crap we have today

14. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    You gotta love this guy. You younger guys don't know him. Us oldsters used to go out of our way to watch him.

The Jackie Gleason show on Saturday Night was a family event if you had a TV. It was black and white. I remember my Dad sold 3 cows to get a TV. It kept the bull busy. LOL
    A legend...

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

15. Thanks Polaraco, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, AnOldBiker, watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

They couldn't make it today ... not enought cussing, discussion of sex, a major political belief and demeaning someone .. todays standards.

Jim

17. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Jim

19. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast