Likes Likes:  37
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heavy duty full front bumper?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Heavy duty full front bumper?

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f54d234023.jpg
    Here's the road armour "stealth" bumper ..... (not sure what's stealth about it) ?? LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is one sick *** bad to the bone bumper

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f54d234023.jpg
    Here's the road armour "stealth" bumper ..... (not sure what's stealth about it) ?? LOL.

Yep, no matter how hard I tried to convince myself the other bumpers were just as good, I still concluded Road Armor is my favorite. Now I'm shopping rear bumpers as well. Tired of people putting dents in my pop can bumpers!

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingHunter View Post
    Yep, no matter how hard I tried to convince myself the other bumpers were just as good, I still concluded Road Armor is my favorite. Now I'm shopping rear bumpers as well. Tired of people putting dents in my pop can bumpers!
    Did you order that bumper bud ? Is it set up for a winch mount for a Cummins ? Got to have a lot of space for clearance with intercooler and tranny cooler and radiator it will stick out probably another foot to 18”

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Top Of Page | #14

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Did you order that bumper bud ? Is it set up for a winch mount for a Cummins ? Got to have a lot of space for clearance with intercooler and tranny cooler and radiator it will stick out probably another foot to 18”
    I've not ordered yet. I looked at a lot of photos of 4th Gen cummins trucks with it mounted flush and concluded it would fit well with a winch. Do you know something I've missed?

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingHunter View Post
    I've not ordered yet. I looked at a lot of photos of 4th Gen cummins trucks with it mounted flush and concluded it would fit well with a winch. Do you know something I've missed?
    No I was just making sure you are going to order it for winch the one you have shown a picture of has no winch for me there is no way in Hell I would pay that kind of money and not have the winch setup in my mind that would really piss me off and be a giant waste of money but to each their own

8. Thanks WyomingHunter thanked for this post
    Likes WyomingHunter liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I have the road armour rear bumper as well. No good pics of it though. . Trucks in storage for winter.

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I have the road armour rear bumper as well. No good pics of it though. . Trucks in storage for winter.

Best pics I have on my phone currently.

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

11. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, WyomingHunter, walla2k5 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

They make a handsome set of bumpers!

13. Likes cumminsbadgirl, walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f87c6b9fcf.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...333e806a64.jpg
    Best pics I have on my phone currently.

Man that is bad *** bud how do you like it ? How far does it stick out bud ? You have the winch setup ? What about the trailer plug ins on factory can you swap them over to the road Armor ? What about factory hitch ? Been looking for another bad *** rear bumper what about step on rear bumper ?

15. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Man that is bad *** bud how do you like it ? How far does it stick out bud ? You have the winch setup ? What about the trailer plug ins on factory can you swap them over to the road Armor ? What about factory hitch ? Been looking for another bad *** rear bumper what about step on rear bumper ?
    I don't have the winch set up (but it is the winch bumper). The rear doesn't stick out any further then a stock bumper. It has both plugins for trailer (small rectangle and big round one). Works with the factory brake controller. It has the 2inch receiver built in. I love both bumpers... they look good... and are SUPER solid. Here's our camper hooked up. (Had to buy a 17" drop hitch to slide in the receiver... because the trucks so high). LOL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast