Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: P0030, P0053, P0135 Haven't been able to use my remote start

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

P0030, P0053, P0135 Haven't been able to use my remote start

Hi Guys, 1st post but been here since 2017. I've had these code for a while (P0030, P0053,P0135) I had my dealer install the O2 sensors and reset the code inside of 100 miles they came back. Took the truck back they said I would need an overlay harness about 700.00. There was no way i was spending money on that. This was 9-27-18, I know your asking why so long. Well, been getting my oldest ready for College have been taking official tours. So now that he has made his decision (Appalachian State/ Wrestling) and know ing that there is more traveling insight, I've come to a conclusion to delete. I have ERG delete kit, Throttle Valve bought. But know comes the big Question what tuner. Planning on removing exhaust but keeping it close to the stock sound so it looks like a resonator and muffler from what I have reading. I have no emission and no visual. I'm looking for better mileage more so then Hp but if Hp is need to get Mileage with certain tunes then so be it. There's 123,230 on the ticker and most of it is highway. I am all stock if that helps. Thank you in advance Buzzy.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: P0030, P0053, P0135 Haven't been able to use my remote start

Are you doing the work yourself

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drwish62 View Post
    Hi Guys, 1st post but been here since 2017. I've had these code for a while (P0030, P0053,P0135) I had my dealer install the O2 sensors and reset the code inside of 100 miles they came back. Took the truck back they said I would need an overlay harness about 700.00. There was no way i was spending money on that. This was 9-27-18, I know your asking why so long. Well, been getting my oldest ready for College have been taking official tours. So now that he has made his decision (Appalachian State/ Wrestling) and know ing that there is more traveling insight, I've come to a conclusion to delete. I have ERG delete kit, Throttle Valve bought. But know comes the big Question what tuner. Planning on removing exhaust but keeping it close to the stock sound so it looks like a resonator and muffler from what I have reading. I have no emission and no visual. I'm looking for better mileage more so then Hp but if Hp is need to get Mileage with certain tunes then so be it. There's 123,230 on the ticker and most of it is highway. I am all stock if that helps. Thank you in advance Buzzy.
    What kits do you have so far? Make sure they are quality kits as some are prone to leaks but can easily be fixed most of the time.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    What kits do you have so far? Make sure they are quality kits as some are prone to leaks but can easily be fixed most of the time.
    There's always used

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

RamHunter yes will bee doing it myself along with a certified mechanic

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Thank you

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thank You DDP they are, just buying a little at a time when fund are available.