Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: I'm still around.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

I'm still around.

Been out of pocket the last few weeks, dealing with a tree falling on house with 26k$ in damage, its been 2 1/2 months of dealing with
    USAA insurance and fighting them to cover more than just 10k$ they were only going to pay, We had a snow storm that knocked power out for 2 weeks at my house on top of things. So I'm getting this slowly done. Hope you all are good. Be back soon with more time.
    Justin

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

2. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: I'm still around.

Good that no family was hurt in the incident.
    Got USAA and willing to hear how that goes to the end.
    We're not like Oregon, almost no snow, but were getting rain like the Amazon Rain Forest in Tenn. Soon I might get a boat.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    Been out of pocket the last few weeks, dealing with a tree falling on house with 26k$ in damage, its been 2 1/2 months of dealing with
    USAA insurance and fighting them to cover more than just 10k$ they were only going to pay, We had a snow storm that knocked power out for 2 weeks at my house on top of things. So I'm getting this slowly done. Hope you all are good. Be back soon with more time.
    Justin
    Glad to hear no one was hurt except for your home which can be fixed

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Good that no family was hurt in the incident.
    Got USAA and willing to hear how that goes to the end.
    We're not like Oregon, almost no snow, but were getting rain like the Amazon Rain Forest in Tenn. Soon I might get a boat.
    usaa didn't have any affiliated contractors here in my area. they didn't like my contractors estimate (he was the only contractor willing to deal w personal insurance) they sent out a private adjuster who quoted 4 grand less , but put a lot of wrong size replacement pieces and square footing. it really seemed they only wanted to cover the actual damage area. instead of the actual needed to tear apart to rebuild, plus local new code for rebuilding etc a mess

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

8. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Sorry you are having to deal with all this. Hope things get back to normal quickly for you!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

May have to sue them over it. I've heard usaa is absolutely terrible about payment out

11. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Capt543 View Post
    May have to sue them over it. I've heard usaa is absolutely terrible about payment out

I see you never put a claim into Allstate insurance ...

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    Justin

Welcome back sir!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post