Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MM3 Error message after updating to 1.3.9 Data: MM30006D

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Error message after updating to 1.3.9 Data: MM30006D

So I updated my MM3 firmware last night and upon driving and attempting to switch my OTF(RT) tunes I'm now getting the following error message, "Selected file created with an old tuning software version, please create it again by using the export function in the tuning software." This error comes up when attempting to change to any of the tunes on my MM3. Help @Double R Diesel

MM3.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 in Black Forest Green, RaceME MM3 tuned by Ray @ Double R Diesel, WCFab FMW S467.7/83 .90A/R & Steed Speed Manifold 2nd Gen Swap, Flo-Pro 5" Straight Pipe w/FTE Diesel Resonator, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intercooler Tubes, DBALL2 Remote Starter, PIAA 85115 Superior Deep Bass Horns, Headlight Revolution Supernova V.4 LED Low/High beams, Bilstein 2.3" Level w/5100's all around, Thuren Adjustable Front Track Bar, ARP CA625+ Head Studs, RevMax 68RFE High Performance Towing/HD Valve Body, RevMax 68RFE ZeroStat Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Error message after updating to 1.3.9 Data: MM30006D

Quote Originally Posted by bfg2500 View Post
    So I updated my MM3 firmware last night and upon driving and attempting to switch my OTF(RT) tunes I'm now getting the following error message, "Selected file created with an old tuning software version, please create it again by using the export function in the tuning software." This error comes up when attempting to change to any of the tunes on my MM3. Help @doublerdiesel

MM3.jpg
    When were your tunes created? Recently? A while back?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

July 2016

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 in Black Forest Green, RaceME MM3 tuned by Ray @ Double R Diesel, WCFab FMW S467.7/83 .90A/R & Steed Speed Manifold 2nd Gen Swap, Flo-Pro 5" Straight Pipe w/FTE Diesel Resonator, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intercooler Tubes, DBALL2 Remote Starter, PIAA 85115 Superior Deep Bass Horns, Headlight Revolution Supernova V.4 LED Low/High beams, Bilstein 2.3" Level w/5100's all around, Thuren Adjustable Front Track Bar, ARP CA625+ Head Studs, RevMax 68RFE High Performance Towing/HD Valve Body, RevMax 68RFE ZeroStat Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

They have updated somethings since then, and your tunes will not work with that firmware. Did you back up the sd card before you updated?

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yup I have all my backups, I guess just back to my January 2017 backup?

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

As mentioned above. There have been a couple updates put out for WARP. That are for tuners related to security
    It causes issues with tuning coded on WARP 27

You'll have to have it rewritten on WARP 28+

Shoot Ray a message he will get you taken care of

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    As mentioned above. There have been a couple updates put out for WARP. That are for tuners related to security
    It causes issues with tuning coded on WARP 27

You'll have to have it rewritten on WARP 28+

Shoot Ray a message he will get you taken care of
    If you go this route you will have a retune fee. If you want you can just revert back as you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by bfg2500 View Post
    Yup I have all my backups, I guess just back to my January 2017 backup?

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

If I remember right Ray stated in the thread about this there wasn't a retune fee due to updating and being unable to use. Not being able to use isn't customizing your existing tuning. So no need to retune as I believe he stated
    Only if you were wanting changes to tuning

You'd have to clarify with Double R Diesel or check the big thread about it in his section

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Ray emailed me last night and there is a $100 re-tune fee to update all my tunes to be compatible with the latest firmware. I will be reverting back today to the last firmware update.

11. Likes watersupply189, Cummins7 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Just reverted the SD card software back to the last update and now getting a card read error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast