Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slight rubbing issue

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Slight rubbing issue

Have a 1.75” level on my 2018 ram and put on some 325/60/20 and now have a little rub on sway bar and radius arm but none on the inner fender plastic. Any thoughts on running a 1/4” spacer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Slight rubbing issue

Hey bud if you go spacers make sure and get hub centric. I use bora wheel spacers.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Couldn’t find any that said specifically that they’re were hub centric because they’re only 1/4” but the hub bore is 126 so it should be close.

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Lift kits again

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Lift kits again
    And that means?

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Immacummins2693 View Post
    And that means?

These guys will tell you I am against lift kits. They almost always cause other problems. Cool looking isn't practical in many ways

Ahh I see. You're a new guy so you don't know me.. . . Yet I solve allot of problems around here. Not all. I've been busy which is why you haven't seen me yet

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Likes david3gen liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well they sound very lucky to have someone like you with vast amounts of knowledge... but this really has nothing to with my leveling kit. It’s about offset in this case and I’m seeking people who may personally or know first hand about the use of 1/4” quality wheel spacers. If you have something to share in regards to that I’m all ears, not really looking on for a lecture on the pros and cons of lifting trucks.

11. Likes david3gen liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Well they sound very lucky to have someone like you with vast amounts of knowledge... but this really has nothing to with my leveling kit. It’s about offset in this case and I’m seeking people who may personally or know first hand about the use of 1/4” quality wheel spacers. If you have something to share in regards to that I’m all ears, not really looking on for a lecture on the pros and cons of lifting trucks.

A spacer would definitely help with the rubbing on the sway bar! Shoot us an email to info@customoffsets.com we sell Bora, hubcentric spacers!

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

13. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately not looking for anything more than 1/4” though, if I’m right bora doesn’t offer that, correct?

14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately not looking for anything more than 1/4” though, if I’m right bora doesn’t offer that, correct?

Yes they do!

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast