Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Not Concede!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Trump Will Not Concede!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaddog View Post
    Trump needs to go now.

He nothing but a liar and a thief.

Did nothing for the little people, only his family, and friend.

By the way, I did vote for him in 16.

If he can not profit from something, he wants nothing to do with it.

Remove him now.
    Some might not agree with you bud, but I sure as hell do.

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pyronious View Post
    Some might not agree with you bud, but I sure as hell do.
    LOL LOL Well I sure as h... don't....... I find it ironic that TRUMP has the nation on it's best direction ever, brokers what NO OTHER POTUS has done with FOUR peace deals between the israelis and the Arabs, manufacturing jobs back home, equalize YEARS of horrible trade imbalances.

UN, for the first time ever paying their share, THE LOWEST unemployment on record, curtailed the over run of of our South Border, record stock market gains!!

America finally pulling up her pants , getting everybody's hands out of our pockets and kicking some much needed A$$ I got more respect for your quoted source, as at least he has engaged and offered.

You Sir, are a troll.

Really, first post here and can't even throw a greeting out or assemble a thought about the forum here.

No respect for you pal.

You should find one of the 'other' forums and pitch your tent.

Might be more in line with your maturity.

Now, as you can see I'm tired of all the empty anti Trumpers, please enlighten me as to how this new regime is going to to make all our lives better.

It's easy to open as you did, empty, easy, drive by, now enlighten us with your all knowing new direction Sir.

3. Thanks Aboshan, Nashvillian, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Smoke, Aboshan, Chris_24V, watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    LOL LOL Well I sure as h... don't....... I find it ironic that TRUMP has the nation on it's best direction ever, brokers what NO OTHER POTUS has done with FOUR peace deals between the israelis and the Arabs, manufacturing jobs back home, equalize YEARS of horrible trade imbalances.

UN, for the first time ever paying their share, THE LOWEST unemployment on record, curtailed the over run of of our South Border, record stock market gains!!

America finally pulling up her pants , getting everybody's hands out of our pockets and kicking some much needed A$$ I got more respect for your quoted source, as at least he has engaged and offered.

You Sir, are a troll.

Really, first post here and can't even throw a greeting out or assemble a thought about the forum here.

No respect for you pal.

Now, as you can see I'm tired of all the empty anti Trumpers, please enlighten me as to how this new regime is going to to make all our lives better.

It's easy to open as you did, empty, easy, drive by, now enlighten us with your all knowing new direction Sir.
    Boy howdy what will a fella ever do without some internet stranger's respect.

I replied to that post just to seek out YOUR individual respect.

I only come onto the interwebs to get YOUR respect.

Without that respect I have no idea how I will move forward with my existence.

I also at no point mentioned any support for Biden. There seems no reason to argue with a Trump supporter on the matter.

When Trump won there was just as much if not more of an uproar about the legitimacy of the election.

All the Trump supporters were sooo happy to say, "oh well Trump's still your president."

Well now Trump lost and just like then, whether you like it or not, whether you think we are doomed or not, "Biden is still gonna be your president."

And don't be so emotional, I didn't say "hey" because I had no reason to there guy.

Not everyone has to post a hello, regardless of how that does or does not affect your sensitivities.

"We're all made of star stuff."

5. Thanks Murph thanked for this post
    Likes Murph liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

High school all over again.

Leave that to the 'other' forum boys.

Notice how everyone else has shown respect to their neighbors.

7. Thanks watersupply189, Murph thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

We all agree to disagree.

Let’s keep this forum civilized please.

Thank you.

2016 Ram 3500 CC 4x4, G56, Dr. DRD medically cured!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, Murph thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, Aboshan, Pyronious liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Sorry, and thanks y’all.

I love the Lord, (I know I failed him and all here) this country, and our Flag!

It won’t happen again.

V/r
    Mike

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post

You Sir, are a troll.

No respect for you pal.

I share your sentiment wholeheartedly and could easily take it further but I usually ignore people who post such as this.

As with most trolls if you ignore them they go away.

One day he will wake up and wonder how it got so bad and it wasn't supposed to be this way.

Unfortunately it will be too late.

2018 Ram 3500 (Aisin) Laramie 4X4 CCSB White/Silver.
    2018 Mustang GT Lightning Blue 6 spd manual.
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

13. Thanks Murph thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pyronious View Post
    Boy howdy what will a fella ever do without some internet stranger's respect.

I replied to that post just to seek out YOUR individual respect.

I only come onto the interwebs to get YOUR respect.

Without that respect I have no idea how I will move forward with my existence.

I also at no point mentioned any support for Biden. There seems no reason to argue with a Trump supporter on the matter.

When Trump won there was just as much if not more of an uproar about the legitimacy of the election.

All the Trump supporters were sooo happy to say, "oh well Trump's still your president."

Well now Trump lost and just like then, whether you like it or not, whether you think we are doomed or not, "Biden is still gonna be your president."

And don't be so emotional, I didn't say "hey" because I had no reason to there guy.

Not everyone has to post a hello, regardless of how that does or does not affect your sensitivities.
    @Murph may have gotten a bit excited but the point he is trying to make is instead of saying he needs to go give us some insight as to why that is your opinion.

Not investing a few minutes to stand up for what you believe leaves you open for interpretation.

If you felt the need to comment you should show us you have a balanced and reasonable view of whatever it's about.

If you are not willing to do that it tells me, and many others, all we need to know.

2018 Ram 3500 (Aisin) Laramie 4X4 CCSB White/Silver.
    2018 Mustang GT Lightning Blue 6 spd manual.
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

15. Thanks Murph thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aboshan View Post
    @Murph may have gotten a bit excited but the point he is trying to make is instead of saying he needs to go give us some insight as to why that is your opinion. Not investing a few minutes to stand up for what you believe leaves you open for interpretation. If you felt the need to comment you should show us you have a balanced and reasonable view of whatever it's about. If you are not willing to do that it tells me, and many others, all we need to know.
    I find it interested that I agreed with a commenter.

Who really didn't leave any more of supporting argument than me or just about anyone here has so far, and I am somehow the only one being asked about it.

Did Bigbaddog's comment intimidate you?

Why not ask him the exact thing you asked me?

Or perhaps, you should ask the other commenters here to write exposes on why they feel the way they do, so you can gain clarity.

I was agreeing with someone other than yourself there buttercup. So to be honest if you did not agree with me or bigbaddog, why not respond to someone you DO agree with?

Also it really speaks volumes that you would tell good ole Murph to "ignore people who post such as this" while you have already responded about it twice.

Or are you different in that you don't need to follow your own advice?

The irony of you telling him to ignore it while you yourself, get seemingly worked up is confusing to say the least.

Take your own advice and if you don't like mine or someone else's comment, just move right along.

It should not matter to you where i offer gentle or passive support.

This thread is full of Trump supporters doing exactly what I did, offering nearly or completely empty, yet supportive comments.

I did the same simply on the other side of the coin.

Get off your high horse, no stranger owes you any explanations, or has to answer to any of your inconsistencies.

Have a lovely day there guy.

"We're all made of star stuff."

17. Thanks Murph thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Guys, please respect each other's opinions.

If that can't be done, we will have to close this thread.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

19. Thanks AK Bob, watersupply189, Murph thanked for this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast