Thanks Thanks:  75
Likes Likes:  118
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra vs EFI Live

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Good information. Just changed my mind from EFILive to RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP, oneshotkyle, DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LeeS View Post
    Good information. Just changed my mind from EFILive to RaceMe Ultra.
    You have made a wise choice

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Just an FYI 10-11 dont require the BD unlock cable. So efi for a 10-11 including a 4pack,csp5 and trans will run you about $950. Im not advocating efi, as im still on the fence which way Ill be going in the next month after it warms up and I install my 2nd gen swap parts.

6. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Then you are tuned with no guages at all. What will the guages cost to add? Or a monitor?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Well now thats a good point.. ive got gauges so that never crossed my mind, so yes your looking at 1k for efi and 500 for gauges.

9. Likes RATLIN'HP, oneshotkyle liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

When i had made my purchase, the guages are alot of what had me sold, and o the choices i can play with that i didnt realize exactly what all i would be able to monitor! And its easy to operate so boneheads like me can navigate easily!

11. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Good gauges are worth a fortune. Plus there more gauge options and layouts than any other

sent from your moms house

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

13. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

subscribed

14. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

After reading this i'm also going with raceme Ultra.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #40
    Permanent Vacation Dale's Super Store's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra vs EFI Live

Both EFI Live and RaceMe have amazing options for any tuning desire you could have, but the main differences fall under two categories: Power Potential and Ease of Use.

For Power Potential: There is no denying that EFI Lives Platform has much more room for expanded power and performance, especially with the massive 3rd party support available from Tuners all over the country. The Majority of Tuners such as Ray’s shop; offer excellent tuning options and are extremely helpful to their customers. From our experience with Anarchy and GDP, we have had nothing but excellent feedback from our customers, including any re-writes or adjustments that were needed. On the other hand, the RaceMe does allow for a much safer (in most cases) option - that does ring a little bit more on the generic side - but offers users a much more inclusive look at tuning, paired with gauges set to your parameters for racing or towing. RaceMe does offer a vast majority of the parameters touched by EFI Live on a much smaller scale, allowing for a much faster and wider range of trucks to be touched all by one device, and for those people that jump to a new truck every few years, this is defiantly a better option.

Ease of use: The RaceMe has this category beat by 3 truck lengths, any way you look at it. The RaceMe UI is much more friendly to the average driver interested in getting their truck up and running, getting out of limp mode and even scorching the tires on the weekends. It offers a full Data-logging system with real time gauge parameters, and customizable features that allow you to add a personal touch. EFI Live doesn’t have as friendly of a UI, but it’s not completely impossible to navigate, with a set of custom gauges installed on your truck you’re in business, and you can defiantly haul some ***.

If you have any questions regarding either of these options feel free to give us a call, and if you decide to pick a tuner or anything up from our site we do offer a $15 off Promo Code for our Customers that are active members of the site! (DSSIGOTA15)

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, DRD, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast